Computer scientists(EFZ) develop, implement, install, test, operate and maintain information technology solutions. Here, the area of responsibility varies depending on the specialism acquired through occupational training.
Computer scientists specializing in application development are software specialists. They realize software solutions for new or modified products or processes. computer scientist specializing in system technology are responsible for the construction and maintenance of informatics technology systems. They choose suitable hardware and software for their clients. computer scientistfor industrial computer technology are specialists who deal with system technology and software development.
At a glance
Period of training: 4 years
Prerequisite: Elementary school education
Interests and talents
- You have extremely good logical-abstract thinking skills.
- You grasp concepts quickly.
- You find mathematics and physics enjoyable.
- You have very good spatial perception.
- You count patience, stamina and the power of concentration among your strengths.
- You work happily in a team.
- You are distinguished by having good English language skills.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
45, rue de l'Industrie
- Phone+41 26913-3222