How it works
Basically LiDAT combines crane technology and data transfer logic. Big data analytics is where advanced analytic techniques operate on big data.
The online work cycle detection on the crane records specific values during the crane operation.
Process data are transmitted in real time to the LiDAT server centre, where the analysis is taking place.
All relevant data/variables are displayed as key performance indicators (KPIs) on any device.
The result of the analysis can be fed back to the crane/driver via LiDAT. The results are shown on the operators display.
Features and benefits
- Adding analytical power with in-depth analysis
- Detailed view of variables over time, dependencies and distribution
- Details of the operating condition of machines
- Compare multiple cranes
Training & simulation
- Data can be used to create realistic training scenarios on a simulator
- Simulate possible improvements
- Improve operating skills in a safe environment
- Simulator based training can be monitored
- SmartApp calculates forecasts
- SmartApp proposes optimisation measures
- Giving the user direct guidelines to improve processes
- Results can be sent to the crane/driver for immediate action