Wet soil mixing
The wet soil mixing process takes place in following steps:
1. Positioning of mixing tool
2. Inserting the mixing tool under addition of binding agents
3. Mixing of the soil down to final depth
4. Rotary extraction of the mixing tool under addition of binding agents
5. Setting of the soil/binding agent mixture
For wet soil mixing the mixing tools rotate around the vertical axis of the mixing shaft. The tools break up the soil matrix and mix the suspension with the soil. The binding agents used are usually cement types mixed to a suspension by adding water.