Painters treat surfaces made of wood, metal and plastic to protect them against environmental influences or to add color to them in consideration of prescribed quality standards.
Furthermore, a painter can also be tasked with the application of logos and lettering.
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Education: Completion of secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €570.27 in Nenzing and Bischofshofen.
Interests and talents
- You have an interest in technology.
- Craftsmanship is one of your strengths.
- You enjoy using color as a medium.
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- Optimal finish and accuracy in your work are important to you.
Liebherr-Werk Bischofshofen GmbH
Dr. Hans-Liebherr-Straße 4
- Phone+43 50809 11-206
Liebherr-Werk Nenzing GmbH
- Phone+43 50809 41-371