Products and services of Liebherr-Hydraulikbagger GmbH
Construction and material handling machines from Kirchdorf are in use in the widest range of different sectors: From landscape gardening over water resources management up to civil engineering of construction of rail track systems, from scrap, wood, and port handling right up to waste management. To meet the wide-ranging requirements, Liebherr-Hydraulikbagger GmbH produces high-performance mobile and crawler excavators with numerous attachments and equipment options.
The product range includes:
- Wheeled excavators in different size categories with operating weights from 11 to 27 tons
- Crawler excavators with an operating weight of 14 tons
- Material handling machines on mobile and crawler-track travel gear with operating weights between 22 and 220 tons
- Articulated trucks with a dump body capacity of 30 and 40 tons
- The widest range of working tools and quick coupling systems for varied applications
Patented quick coupling system
The LIKUFIX® quick coupling system developed and patented by Liebherr gives great variability to hydraulic excavators. It enables change of mechanical and hydraulic attachments in seconds without having to leave the cab. The attachments are decoupled or coupled fully automatically at the touch of a button. Use of the patented LIKUFIX® quick coupling system enormously increases the flexibility, productivity, and safety of Liebherr machines.
Two-way baggers for use on rail tracks
A special variant of the wheeled excavator is called the two-way bagger. This machine is intended for use on rail tracks and can be moved either on rails or the road. Liebherr-Hydraulikbagger GmbH builds and sales more than 100 two-way baggers and every year and has become the market leader in this segment.