Ingénieur Concepteur Produits/Systèmes (design draftsman in products/systems)
From the initial draft to implementation: In an industrial setting, design draftsmen fulfill diverse tasks within the development and manufacturing chain. Depending on the type of project, they are often employed in an international context and with interfaces to many specialist departments.
Development, realization and support of industrial products, processes and systems are at the heart of a design draftsman's activities. This provides variety and demanding challenges. Examples of these are:
- Analyze and solve technical problems of a multidisciplinary nature.
- Provide support and involve internal and/or external departments as an interface.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects.
At a glance
What we expect from you
- You have already completed two years of study following your baccalaureate or similar (e.g. A' levels, matriculation).
- You are communicative and adopt a team-oriented approach to work.
- You are interested in technological systems and correlations.
- You have excellent written and spoken business English skills.
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2
- Phone+33 5613528-28