Technical AdvisorBiggleswade | Job ID 9336
- Job ID 9336
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Construction Machinery department based in Biggleswade for a Technical Advisor. The role contributes to the success of the Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by ensuring effective and efficient advice and support is delivered along with excellent administrative and interpersonal skills, to deliver outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Solve technical issues on the range of the Liebherr Crawler Crane machines via own technical knowledge and effective communication with colleagues, the factory and suppliers.
- To provide LGB staff or customers with technical assistance in diagnosing and resolving machine or application problems.
- Carry out investigations into technical problems; communicating with customers, factories and LGB accordingly to provide a technically lead solution.
- To circulate information and investigation details via written reports.
- Obtain suitable solutions from Liebherr factories on technical issues and warranty claims.
- Working safely and in accordance with the company’s Quality and Environmental policies
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Sound knowledge of modern construction plant electrical and hydraulic systems.
- An excellent understanding of control systems and IT based diagnostics.
- Good communicator at all levels.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
What we are offering
- The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.