Technical advisor / Product Support EngineerBiggleswade | Job ID 7368
- Job ID 7368
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our LWE Mobile and Crawler Crane department based in Biggleswade for Technical advisor / Product Support Engineer. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by supporting the After-Sales and Sales teams to develop the business commercially and operationally in providing a sustained industry-leading after-sales support. To participate in supporting the company’s service engineers and customers with technical information and other resources. To ensure that all staff reporting directly are being continually developed professionally whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Provide a sustained high level of technical support to the company’s engineers and customers.
- Manage specific jobs and projects as appropriate and take responsibility for their completion.
- To communicate all technical information to the right people at the right time, including material received from the Liebherr Group factories.
- To identify and work with the Technical Management to ensure that engineers are properly resourced with the correct tooling for the tasks required of them and that these needs are identified and planned in advance.
- To participate in the management of warranty work, liaising with the Liebherr Group factories and customers to achieve the best outcomes for all parties.
- To brief and deploy engineers as required, ensuring that optimum competencies and resources are applied to each job and project.
- Participate in the planning of training of engineers.
- Undertake to participate in a rota-based out-of-hours call-out system.
- To assist in the resolution of commercial conflicts with customers, researching the background of these and seeking out the best overall solutions within the scope of a resolution and taking account of the wider business context and relationshipes with those customers.
- To investigate or participate with others in the investigation of incidents, accidents or customer technical issues, and report on these cogently in a form that will stand up to to rigorous scrutiny.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Have achieved a tertiary engineering qualification, undertaken.
- Product, industry or relevant experience
- Good confident communicator at all levels
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development