Technical Advisor (TA)Dubai | Job ID 70185
- Job ID 70185
- Division Crawler Cranes, Deep Foundation Machines
- Organization Liebherr Middle East, FZE.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United Arab Emirates
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Handling of enquiries.
- Technical support of customers, engineers, the service stations and of the sales department
- Forwarding of service information
- Assuring that safety relevant service information’s are installed/followed.
- Quoting of upgrades, services and not standard solutions (like new parts without Id. No., lifting aids, etc.) including follow up and evaluation of not received orders.
- Pro-active approach of services/customers support, offering of crane upgrades
- Technical support of warranty and good will cases.
- Arranging of service attendances in co-ordination with Customer Services Coordinator
- Project controlling and co-ordination
- Issuing and checking of stage invoices
- Planning of engineer pool in co-ordination with Customer Services Coordinator
- Preparation of project specific documentation such as method statements, risk analyses etc.
- Monitoring of debtors accounts and active collection of outstanding invoices together with accounts department.
- Journal duty at weekends and bank holydays
- Checking and follow up of work reports
- Checking and signing of hour reports
- Filing of project or work specific correspondence like certificates, data, protocols, paperwork, measuring protocols, MDE Data, MOM’s, emails, etc.
- Support of commissioning jobs in the area of the service station
- Working according to rules with internal software
- Completed technical apprenticeship (mechatronic or a combination of electric, electronic, mechanic and hydraulic technologies)
- At least 6 years’ experience as a Service Engineer
- Experience with part lists, preparing quotes and order administration
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings
- Field experience as Service Engineer
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Exact and precise working
- Ability to coordinate and plan service attendances
- Working with a pro-active approach
- English fluent in both spoken and written, German language skills would be a great advantage
- Signing according to signature regulations
- Disposition of engineers
- Generating of crane upgrade offers and non-standard parts offers following the factory guidelines
- Calculation and generating of work offers
- Generating and editing of service orders
- Performance-realted remuneration
- Interesting and responsible task in a successful company group
- Social benefits of a modern company
Start Date: immediately
Please note: ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.