Crane TechncianTauranga | Job ID 67283
- Job ID 67283
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the RoleLiebherr Maritime Cranes division has an opportunity for an experienced field service technician to be based in Gisborne, this role reports to the Technical Manager and will provide service, along with minor and major repairs on Liebherr cranes including harbour mobile, ship, gantry cranes and reach stackers etc. in the Port of Gisborne and at times across New Zealand.The role is hands on and practical, ideal for someone who can you work independently and carry out major repairs on cranes with minimal assistance and eager to promote the Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class.
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul maritime cranes
- Major and minor services
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting of Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical systems
- Inspect and test electrical and instrumentation systems and components
- Routine maintenance, repairs, and component replacements
- Expand and maintain customer relationships in the field
- Complete service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Mechanical, Hydraulic & Electrical aptitude with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Flexibility to travel to customer sites and work over-time as required
- Capable of working independently in the field, problem solving in various situations.
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, mechanical, and electrical issues
- A current driver’s license
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values.
We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate.
Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
How to Apply
Please apply via the link below.
Rachel Davidsen - Senior HR Business Partner
Applications close COB 3rd November 2023
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date.
No agencies or third parties please.
*Employees should advise their immediate responsible manager of their application*
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.