Test Engineer (m/w/x)Bulle | Job ID 52569
- Job ID 52569
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You are in charge of the tests to be carried out in the workshop and on the test bench for the validation of the engine components during all the development phases to ensure the passage from prototype to pre-production
- You analyze the results and report them in various standardized documents
- You control, validate and share the different reports with the concerned teams at an interdisciplinary level
- You work in close collaboration with the component technicians
- You collect test requests and validation plans. You analyze these requests and bring your technical expertise to discuss and adapt them if necessary
- You manage the planning of the tests
- You support and are involved in the resolution of problems related to engine components
- You participate in the continuous improvement of test procedures, processes and standardization of documents
- You have a bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering
- You have an advanced knowledge in the field of combustion engines and DVPNr methodology
- You have worked in engine development for more than 5 years
- You are fluent in French or English, German is a plus
- You are comfortable with MS Office and have advanced knowledge of an ERP
- You stand out with your analytical mind, your reliability, your ability to resist stressful situations and your commitment. You colleagues appreciate you for your team-work and collaboration.
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline CALLEWAERT at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
The listed benefits and their extent may vary depending on the role within the company group as well as on the company itself. For further information, please get in touch with the respective contact for the job advertisement.