Workshop TechnicianMackay | Job ID 52098
- Job ID 52098
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Reporting to the Field Service Coordinator you will provide safe, efficient, and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services. You will develop relationships and build trust.
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment
- Diagnose faults of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged or faulty parts
- Provide adjustments to mechanical equipment
- Overhaul components
- Disassembly and assembly of power modules
Skills & experience
- Trade Qualified
- Large excavator/haul truck experience - essential
- Liebherr mining equipment experience
- High Risk Licence LF & DG & EWP - desirable
- Working at Heights certificate - desirable
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jodie Marie Reed at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.