Workshop / Field Service TechnicianBrisbane | Job ID 4921
- Job ID 4921
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to an increase in work and with future plans driving the need to expand our workforce, the Mobile Crane Division of Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking a professional and experienced Workshop / Field Service Mobile Crane Technician. The role is based at our Brisbane branch located in Yatala and reports to our local Leading Hand for the day to day operation as part of a team of 7 working in Queensland. This role is ideal for applicants who are trade qualified and have previous experience working with Mobile, Tower, Crawler, Marine or Truck Cranes.
Access to the facility Service Vehicle and ongoing technical training at our factory in Germany and our training school in Sydney is provided to staff.
- Perform repairs and maintenance of mobile cranes in the field and workshop to the expectations and standards of Liebherr and our customer.
- Carry out diagnostics & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems.
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment.
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and servicing of mobile cranes.
- Effectively complete timesheets, service reports and warranty documentation.
- Undertake training as required to gain new skills.
- Relevant trade qualifications in mechanical, engineering, electronics and/or low voltage electrical.
- Current driver’s licence. A heavy vehicle licence would be an advantage.
- Flexibility to work over-time, on-call and assist with Field works as required.
- Experience working on Liebherr Mobile Crane equipment and CAN Bus highly regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic and electrical faults
- High customer service focus.
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace.
An attractive salary package with excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation, interstate and international travel, world-class OEM training and more is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via the link below
Applications Close 29th April 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE