Shipper/ReceiverRichmond, BC | Job ID 42009
- Job ID 42009
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Canada's Richmond, BC location requires a shipper/receiver with previous experience and skills to handle incoming/outgoing orders.
New hire will prepare, receive, process and ship orders. Additionally load, unload, pack and preform warehouse duties and all administrative parts/service tasks on a daily basis.
- Prepare and complete parts orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Receive and process warehouse stock products and parts
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation in the warehouse
- Operate and maintain safe usage of warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain shipping and receiving logs and ensure condition of incoming and outgoing products
- Open and maintain all work orders –pick all parts, input labour, outside vendor invoices
- Create, receive, stock all PO’s from factories and distributors
- Create, ship/receive all branch transfers
- Take customer calls (parts as well as service when needed)
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Assist mechanics with parts needed to complete work orders
- Provide superior internal and external service to maximize customer satisfaction
- 2-3 years experience in a heavy equipment, truck or automotive related organisation in a warehouse position
- Experience in inventory control and processes required
- Possess good planning and time management skills
- Experience with computers and electronic reporting, using Microsoft products
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Dynamic team player with a positive attitude and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Forlift license will be considered an asset
Liebherr Canada is committing to provide a diverse, inclusive, safe and dignified work environment for all employees, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, religion, or any other aspect of their identity.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Ely at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.