Shared Operation Services Engineer (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 41945
- Job ID 41945
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ab sofort
To support our new digitalization team in Ulm, we are hiring a motivated software developer with great interest in cloud engineering. In the Cloud Applications team, we are working on architectures of distributed systems, software development of services, browser user interfaces, data streaming, infrastructure as code, APIs, data storing - using public cloud providers. We are working in interdisciplinary product teams together with our data science, IoT edge and native mobile app colleagues in modern agile frameworks. To help solve the technical challenges our products pose, we are looking for you with the expertise of corresponding state-of-the-art techniques. If you feel like you are up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Creating passion: your responsibilities
- Define and implement shared cloud infrastructure – Be a passionate software developer
- Support and development of complex and innovative shared development utilities
- Create and maintain automation processes
- Implement cloud services – Develop holistic software modules
- Support deployment – Care about continuous integration and deployment processes
- Collaborate in interdisciplinary teams – Being an enthusiastic agile team member
- Ensure DevOps – You build it, you run it.
Contributing your strengths: your qualifications
- M.Sc. Computer Science and at least 5 years’ experience in Java software development
- Proficiency in cloud and network technology and in working with cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP, OnPrem)
- Proficiency in cloud mechanisms and tooling (Container, Kubernetes, etc.) as well as with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- Experience with continuous integration and DevOps & familiarity with Clean Code, Peer Review and Pair Programming
- Familiarity with storage technologies (SQL DB, NoSQL DB, Data Lake, etc.) and in development of distributed software
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German & English
At the Liebherr Digital Development Center, we are working on a wide range of digital solutions from cloud applications to embedded software to data analysis. As a data scientist in the Data Processing Technologies team, you will be able to gain a deep insight into cutting-edge technologies in areas such as predictive maintenance, natural language processing or computer vision. At the same time, you will enjoy a modern and comforting work environment with enthusiastic colleagues in our new Ulm offices, allowing you to do your best work with great support from everyone around you.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Tetzel at: +49 7352 928 4314.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.