Field Service RepresentativeSaline, MI | Job ID 41561
- Job ID 41561
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The field service representative is primarily responsible for providing proficient and timely technical support and field service for all internal and external customers. This position must address customer issues and ensure effective, long-term problem resolution and customer satisfaction. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Absent undue hardship, reasonable accommodations will be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Provide technical and logistical support to the customer assigned to support and also backup support as required.
- Works closely with and creates a relationship of cooperation with all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Ensures customer’s skill and understanding of Liebherr products and documentation by providing training when required.
- Provide detailed explanations and technical training with regard to existing and future modification programs; must ensure follow-up.
- Perform hands-on tasks during specific modification projects/programs when required and requested by the operator
- Follow-up in coordination with our technical support organizations to validate the reliability of our products.
- Providing customer service on a daily basis
- Assist customer with troubleshooting efforts in coordination with their engineering department
- Provide responses to technical questions raised by our customers, both internal and external.
- Identify the requirements for specific onsite assistance or training
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to the customer’s repair shops.
- Meet the customer’s management and review the trends and their perceptions regarding Liebherr
general support and equipment / system performance.
- Maintain a rolling action list
- Set-up a schedule for customer visits, taking into account the importance of accounts
- Issue trip reports within 3 business days.
- Promote Liebherr service and support the sales/market efforts
- Advanced knowledge of products and services.
- Display willingness to make timely decisions and exhibit sound judgement.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
- Ability to operate and facilitate cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate strong aftersales skills.
- Skilled in using logic and reason to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, within fast-changing environment. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite, ERP systems, generating reports, and basic competency with computer skills and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or an Aviation (discipline) Engineering with aircraft experience; or 2+ years of experience in Aircraft Maintenance or Technical Support to customers.A&P License required.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.