Marketing Administrative CoordinatorHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 40161
- Job ID 40161
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr America
- Area of employment Marketing / PR / Communication
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Marketing Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and distributor partners to execute day-to-day activities that support marketing efforts for North, Central and South America. The Marketing Administrative Coordinator also will lead and coordinate international and local tradeshows and events.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Absent undue hardship reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Works with Senior Marketing Manager and regional distributors to coordinate, develop and support multiple commercial and residential tradeshows throughout the year and is the on-site point person for all activities during the event
- Plans and executes domestic and international trips for VIP sales associates and design/sales influencers.
- Controls and monitors regional marketing budget and processes invoicing in the system.
- Works with Germany to become the local expert in the systems and programs needed to conduct daily business domestically and internationally.
- Works with product management, marketing, sales and agency partners to lead and own the development of residential and commercial sales assets such as brochures, price guides, and specification sheets requested by sales and marketing
- Point of contact for the corporate marketing team in Europe and local business partners.
- Collaborates closely with sales, product management, new media team and corporate marketing to execute various marketing initiatives.
- Participates in editorial conferences with European colleagues (In Europe and via video conferencing).
- Facilitates global and regional strategy meetings - selection of topics, preparation and co-ordination.
- Responsible for executing various marketing campaigns, analyzing data, creating management reports, and detailed evaluations.
- Implements/supports Liebherr appliances marketing strategy locally in cooperation with head office and Senior Marketing Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field- (e.g. marketing, advertising, jounalism, communications), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 years of experience with marketing program development and implementation preferably in marketing coordinator role.
- Prior experience with domestic and/or commercial refrigeration and/or appliance knowledge is highly desired but not required.
- Travel domestically and internationally 20-35% of the time.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver's license and passport.
- This position is remote work eligible.
- As the point person for multiple events, projects and customer requests; this person must have very, strong time management skills in order to meet timelines and keep projects on track.
- Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of classic and new media, working with publications and agencies
- Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience. A proven record of online engagement and listening. Demonstrated ability to perform as a pragmatic and responsive ambassador of the company. Must be fluent in English.
- Strong ability to build rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Proven ability to listen to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Keeps manager, and if appropriate, others informed of progress and obstacles in a proactive constructive manner.
- Able to take on a variety of different tasks and roles within the organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the following: Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint and MS Outlook).
- Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work. Takes steps to correct mistakes and uses feedback to improve overall performance.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Sharon Farinas at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.