Project Manager PTU IntegrationPerth | Job ID 39521
- Job ID 39521
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr-Australia’s Mining Division has an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Perth based Project Manager to successfully lead a cutting edge, zero emissions Joint Venture, Powertrain Unit (PTU) project. Reporting to the Future Industries Manager, you will be responsible for providing effective leadership to your project team and financial management of the PTU integration project. You will ensure all design activities are coordinated and executed in accordance with project plan and project deliverables are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Provide effective leadership and direction enabling the PTU Integration Team to achieve its project deliverables
- Develop, implement and deploy project; plans, scope and costs schedules and risk mitigation strategies
- Effectively identifies and resolves problems, gathers and analyses information, develops alternative solutions using Team and Key Stakeholder synergies
- Maintain profit and loss responsibility for the PTU implementation project
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Key Stakeholders, Joint Venture Partners and Customers
- Maintain and develop Team capability that provides effective delivery of design and integration services
- Ensures compliance to relevant HSE and QA processes that support design and implemented
- Maintains positive and harmonious working relationships
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience effectively leading and managing technical people in the design and development of heavy industrial equipment
- Flexibility to travel extensively to customer sites and internationally
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- Managing and delivering challenging project outcomes
- Establishing and sustaining robust/effective long term relationships
How to apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link.
Applications close COB 28th December 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No third parties or agencies please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Stuart Spence at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.