Inventory ControllerAdelaide | Job ID 39141
- Job ID 39141
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the NDC Inventory Manager, the Inventory controller is responsible for optimising operations through analysis and control of the warehouse inventory system, ensuring Liebherr maintain the highest levels of data integrity and accuracy to effectively support the supply chain.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to key stakeholders in other NDC teams
- Liaise with internal customers and suppliers to ensure demands are met
- Manage Inventory control work- flows according to Liebherr standards and implement improvements where required
- Lead inventory variance investigations and follow up on completion of any required actions
- Cycle count inventory annually to ensure Liebherr meets with required stock accuracy KPI’s
- Document and process control of cycle counts and inventory adjustments
Skills & Experience
- Certificate IV Warehousing and Storage or >5 years’ industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading teams
- Customer relationship management experience
- Forklift Licence (LF)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience with MS Office
- Well developed soft skills
How to Apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Madden at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.