Licensed Electrician Technician, MiningFort McKay, AB | Job ID 38402
- Job ID 38402
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
We continue to grow at Liebherr Canada! We are currently looking to add Red Seal Electrical Technicians to our team.This position will be responsible for servicing our electric fleet of ultra-class electro-mechanical haul trucks.
- Assist with all aspects of component repairs and maintenance
- Installation of product improvements (CSI’s) to mechanical/electrical components
- Disassembly, inspection, and rebuilding of grid boxes, main blowers, rectifiers
- Completing component inspection reports and warranty reports
- Mentor assigned apprentices from time to time
- Commitment to department Quality Management System and Safety Program
- Other duties as requested and required
- 3-5 years of previous electrician technician experience with mining heavy equipment
- Required red seal electrician technician license
- Ability to read and understand schematics and technical drawings
- You are able to effectively communicate detailed and complex information in a clear and concise manner
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work alone, unsupervised for extended periods of time
- Fully proficient with computers and Microsoft Office suite
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Ely at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.