Deputy ManagerKalimantan Timur | Job ID 36842
- Job ID 36842
- Division Mining
- Organization PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Indonesia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
To implement, supervise and coordinate the Liebherr support and service activities on a project areaWe are looking for you as Deputi Manager
- Focus on health and safety, and advice on best working practices to be comply with Company and Customer rules
- Organize scheduled maintenance and repair work, with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly planning.
- Organize major activities with the team, such as machine assembly, machine overhaul, commissioning, or major component’s change-out.
- Coordinate / monitor subcontractor companies employed on site (if any).
- Manage on site Liebherr team and structure the team.
- Manage on site Liebherr installation, equipment, tooling, and spare parts consignment stock (if applicable).
- Provide high level support to the customer.
- Liaise with the entire required internal department within Liebherr organization in order to provide answers to the customer requests.
- Follow the machine performance KPI and analyze the data.
- Propose proactive solutions to improve performance based on data analysis.
- Follow up of machine history files, major component lifetimes, and parts planning/forecast, etc.
- Organize condition monitoring: oil sampling, crack inspections, wear inspections as per LH guidance’s.
- Issue monthly report to customer and Liebherr management.
- Represent Liebherr towards the on-site service team and the customer.
- Promote Liebherr products and services.
- Train and supervise staff.
- Proven work experience as similar role.
- Very good knowledge and experience in maintenance and repairs on heavy mining equipment.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate in verbal and written form with customers.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Good brain storming skills
- Good knowledge of Indonesian HSE systems / SMKP
- Good understanding of life cycle costings, maintenance planning, parts inventory and logistics
- Hold POP or POM certificate
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performanc
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rahmat Hidayat at: +62 542 764215.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.