Development Engineer (m/f/x) AviationBulle | Job ID 35024
- Job ID 35024
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You develop hydraulic pumps and engines for aviation according to specifications
- You are independently responsible for the design activities of the component/assembly groups
- You perform calculations and create 3D models, drawings and part lists
- You collaborate closely with the Hydraulic-Aerospace Test Department and are involved in various project teams
- You prepare technical reports and documents. In addition, you provide training for employees, apprentices and interns
- You act as an interface to quality, production and suppliers and participate in customer meetings
- You have the possibility to work from our site in Bulle (CH) or from our site in Ettlingen (D)
- You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering or aerospace
- You have gained experience in the development and design of hydraulic power units and components, in particular axial piston machines. In addition, you are familiar with hydraulic aircraft systems
- You are familiar with quality standards such as DIN / EN 9100, GRESS and with mechanical elements (SAE/NAS/MIL...)
- You possess knowledge of PDM tools (Windchill, SAP, 3D-CAD), technical design programmes (e.g. Hexagon, Ansys, Kisssoft) and MS-Office
- You have good English and German skills and ideally have already acquired experience in an international environment of an industrial company
- Your personality is characterised by a high level of commitment, communication skills, initiative, creativity and a sense of responsibility
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle (CH) or in Ettlingen (D). Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline BARRAS at: 026 913 3624.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.