Regional Sales Manager - Food Services AppliancesHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 32828
- Job ID 32828
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The Regional Sales Manager is an individual contributor position with overall responsibility of the sales development and management of distribution network for the relevant channels as a part of the Appliances Division team for North America.
Position consists primarily on early-market development: market-entry strategy, sales-material creation, partner-development, and overall market penetration. Individual will have confidence and drive to strongly influence the 4Ps of marketing and overall business strategy.
- Supports the sales strategy while ensuring alignment with the Division’s strategic goals.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business opportunities with all stakeholders within value chain to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Approaches existing and potential customers with a value-based selling approach to convince customers of product benefits and its unique selling proposition.
- Creates industry alliances by identifying complimentary partners and solutions to offer end-customers value and return-on-investment.
- Manages, supports and coordinates existing commercial distribution partners, buying groups and the manufacturer reps network in the region.
- Provides technical and commercial support for food services refrigeration products to meet sales objectives in North America.
- Delivers sales presentations to existing and potential customers and provides sales training to business partners.
- Manage product, pricing, marketing and distribution strategy in close cooperation with senior and Product management on identifying and considering regional and local requirements for product and distribution strategy.
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential and current customers and competitors; markets serviced; forecasts and sales reports.
- In coordination with regional Marketing; creates local and regional marketing plan.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate sales forecast, market share targets and quality program in the Sales region.
- Manages and coordinates purchase orders of appliances in cooperation with sales administration.
- Supports distribution partners and factories in the product certification and approval process.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness.
- A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university in a related technical area (i.e. Engineering) or Business Administration with a strong interest in technology required. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in the Food Services or similar industry is mandatory. Established network of contacts an d previous tenure working in a multinational and international environment strongly preferred.
- Strong preference for candidates willing to relocate to the Miami/ Fort Lauderdale area.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Wood at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.