Backend Developer (m/w)Radinovo | Job ID 30183
- Job ID 30183
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Marica EOOD
- Area of employment Information technology / Software
- Country Bulgaria
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
For our "IT, Software Development" department we are looking for a Backend Developer at our location in Marica, Lienz or Ochsenhausen.
- Design, development and operation of backend components for apps and services;
- Further development and maintenance of the REST APIs with new endpoints and functions;
- Design, administration and optimization of relational database systems;
- Close collaboration with international development and service teams.
- Completed studies in the field of engineering, applied computer science or comparable education (HTL, FH, Uni, etc.) with IT focus as well as several years of professional experience in web development in the backend area;
- Strong knowledge in the development of REST APIs with .Net Core and Entity Framework;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server technologies and T-SQL programming;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Independent and structured way of working;
- Conceptual and analytical thinking, strong communication skills and assertiveness.
- Internal company relations based on rules and principles;
- Company culture based on respect and fair treatment;
- Safe, secure and stable working environment;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Variety of individual and team development programmes;
- Additional health insurance with a premium coverage;
- Broad health management program - ergonomics, sports cards, dietetic consultations, psychologist, yumeiho, yoga, football, folk dances and etc.
- Daily food allowance and food vouchers;
- Various social activities;
- Company transportation or additional transport allowance;
- Work from Home availability.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Mariya Nikolaeva Kirova at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.