Parts ManagerRaleigh, NC | Job ID 28490
- Job ID 28490
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
The responsibility of this position is to order, ship, stage and receive product for customers and the service team, and be responsible for inventory control.
- To assist retail customers and service technicians in identifying the correct parts for their respective machines
- Enter parts orders
- Prepare quotations and sales orders
- Receive inventory from suppliers and stock product
- Ship product as required
- Pull orders for customers and Service Techs as required
- Responsibility for all parts inventory and control of this inventory at the retail location
- Provide any required training for the Parts clerk position, as well as provide knowledge and training to any service or sales staff to support this position and maintain excellent customer service.
- Manages activities of the Parts Clerk.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Parts team.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Minimum 3-5 years experience in parts environment. Previous supervisory and training experience.
- Travel domestically.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license.
- The employee must occasionally push, pull, lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written, good phone skills.
- Computer literacy with familiarity of Microsoft office.
- Good technical knowledge of construction equipment.
- Good math skills.
- Good sales skills.
- Knowledge of software and systems related to parts and warehouse operations activities; timekeeping systems; project management software; spreadsheet software; and word processing software.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days. Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Lolitta Miller at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.