After Market Sales EngineerBangalore | Job ID 28474
- Job ID 28474
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Sales
- Country India
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 04/14/2021
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with customer base in India comprising rolling stock car builders, operators, maintenance and related companies.
- Promote the Liebherr product range and Service to prospective and existing customers
- Capture needs of key customers, both in terms of the technical requirements and potential market opportunities mainly in aftermarket.
- Work like one-man-team, able to perform work on service jobs himself.
- To represent the company in a professional manner
- Strictly follow Liebherr’s Safety, Quality, and Environmental policies.
Qualification and Education Requirements
- BE/Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering (first Division)
- 5+ years of experience in the railway industry as service Engineer
- Knowledge on HVAC products & hands on service experience.
Preferred Skills / Special Skills
- Must be a self-starter and quick learner.
- Ability to articulate highly developed customer service skills applied in a working environment of similar complexity.
- Proficiency in the English language is desirable. Good communicator at all levels.
- Team player, smart and well presented.
- Computer knowledge must include MS Office suite (MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Project, etc.) and other applications.
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.