Customer Service CoordinatorBiggleswade | Job ID 28269
- Job ID 28269
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Maritime Crane department based in Biggleswade for a Customer Service Coordinator. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by supporting the Maritime After-sales team in the deployment of enginners and the front line planning and administration of jobs. To maximise the utilisation of engineers optimising the seployment of competencies and resources whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company's key result ares; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership
- To manage day-to-day the deployment of engineers to job, ensuring the right engineers attend the appropirate jobs, minimising logistic costs and maximising utilisation.
- Open jobs and arrange for parts and tooling to arrive in parallel with engineer interventions.
- Liaise closely with the Parts Dept to ensure that the correct parts are delivered in a timely manner.
- Liaise closely with the whole of the Afer-Sales service and administration teams to ensure that all deployments and activities of engineers are appropriate, timely, properly documented and that revenue earning potential is maximised.
- Liaisie with Libherr Group factories as appropriate to ensure that resources are correctly deployed or technical information or support id available.
- To communicate all technical information to the right people at the right time, including material received from the Liebherr Group factories.
- To rigorously follow the administration processes and document filing and retrieval systems.
- To participate in the management of warranty work, liaising with the Liebherr Group factories and customers to achieve the best outcomes for all parties.
- To assist in the resolution of commercial conflicts with customers, researching the background of these.
- Undertake to participate in a rota-based out-of-hours call-out system.
- Undertake to attent meetings and exhibitions off-site and overseas. This will include time spent away from home overnight.
- Undertake training as required by the company from time to time, both at the workplace and off site, including overseas.
- Perform and communicate internally and externally in a manner that builds on the stength of the Maritme crane depatment.
- Coordinate training for Cutomer service Staff.
- Preparation of project specifc documentation such as method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Undertake some or all duties of other personnel in the absence of the latter as may be required from time to time.
- Communicate and act in a manner that promotes a positive image of the company.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Ideally have experience in the construction plant or transport industry, possibly in a parts, warranty or service environment.
- Be resourceful and technically competent
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a sercure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.