Parts Supply CoordinatorAdelaide | Job ID 26811
- Job ID 26811
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Purchasing
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the team?
About the role
Reporting to the Inventory Purchasing Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring parts are procured and available to meet customer demand and requirements, general purchasing enquires, supplier management and purchase order management for factory parts and repair programs.
- Provision of effective and timely parts; purchasing, supply and returns
- Effective management of system inputs relating to supply
- Placing orders within lead time expectations
- Investigation of alternative sourcing opportunities as required
- Order and date management, communicating shortages and backorders
- Resolution and management of supply and purchase price variances
- Identifying opportunities to improve inventory parameters
- Expediting and de-expediting orders in line with demand variation
Skills & experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent is desirable
- Proficiency in MS Excel, coupled with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good working knowledge of ERP Systems, Baan IV desirable.
- Well-developed communication skills, and ability to engage across multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Ideally experience within OEM equipment or related heavy industry.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Corporate Health Insurance Discount | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.