HSE Manager / Business PartnerSydney | Job ID 26681
- Job ID 26681
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Operational safety
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr-Australia has a fantastic career opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced HSE Business Partner, based at our Erskine Park Office and reporting to the National HSE Manager in Adelaide. In this role you will work within the HSE team to lead and drive HSE systems implementation to positively affect HSE performance and culture with the Crane’s and Earthmoving divisions via your ability to engage, coach and establish genuine partnerships with Senior Managers, Employees and Customers.
- Partner with key stakeholders to set and achieve HSE strategy and safety management plans
- Develop and implement fit for purpose safe systems of work, policies and procedures based around divisional/product requirements
- Risk Assessments
- Critical risk identification, evaluation and management
- Coach and mentor management and employees to improve overall HSE capability
- ICAM investigations
- Develop and deliver HSE training programs
- Compliance audits and reporting.
Skills & experience
- Minimum 5 years in a Senior HSE Role within a Frontline Customer Service, Construction or critical risk industry
- Effective leadership in the implementation of fit for purpose HSE systems and support.
- ICAM Lead investigator or equivalent
- Auditing HSE systems and facilitating increased ownership and compliance
- Establishing effective relationships with internal/external customers .
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 31st March 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.