Parts (Warehouse Coordinator)Laval, QC | Job ID 26676
- Job ID 26676
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As a fast paced and organized individual, the Parts and Warehouse Coordinator will be working within our earthmoving division to handle all matters related to parts inquiries. With a hands on leadership style, the successful incumbent will supervise the parts and warehouse team to ensure the successful implementation of best practices and sustainability for a safe and efficient warehouse.
*Please note, this position is based out of our Laval branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime as required*
- Process customer parts orders over the phone as required in an accurate and professional manor
- Supervise and coach the warehouse team, including safety, completing work schedules, performance management and KPIs.
- In collaboration with the central parts/warehouse team, implement and manage the parts and warehouse to ensure maximum efficiency and profitable operations.
- Generate management reports on a weekly basis, including cycle count and yearly inventory
- seek continuous improvement opportunities and ensure organization, efficiencies and cleanliness of the warehouse including easy access to parts, returns, transfers, core returns and warranty returns
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of High School or College diploma
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience in parts supervision and warehouse operations, heavy equipment industry strongly preferred
- Experiance of warehouse management including knowledge of safe operational practices
- Proficent computer skills (MS office suit & warehouse software)
- Understanding of parts identification/schematics would be considered an asset
- Demonstrated leadership ability, creating a positive and collaborative work environment
- Bilingual English-French required
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.