Technical TrainerRedcliffe | Job ID 26333
- Job ID 26333
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the team?
About the role
Reporting to the National Technical Training Manager, you will be responsible for design and delivery of Liebherr certified technical training curriculum to Liebherr employees and our customers, ensuring quality standards and statutory obligations are met and maintained.
- Delivery of high-quality technical training on Liebherr mining equipment
- Liaise with customers and local management regarding training requirements, needs and opportunities.
- Co-ordination with internal customers to deliver required technical training
- Maintain technical training records and documentation
- Partake in quality audits and assessments
- Develop training programs as required
Skills & experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Diesel Fitter) or equivalent trade certificate is essential
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 will be highly regarded.
- Current Drivers licence
- Maintenance experience on the Liebherr mining fleet of machines advantageous
- Demonstrated analytical and technical aptitude
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Significant industry experience developing and delivering technical training programs.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Technical Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
If required, relocation will be considered for the successful candidate
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close COB 17th January 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.