Project Lead Digital Solutions (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 26164
- Job ID 26164
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediately
For our Digitalization, we are looking for a Project Lead Digital Solutions (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
- Lead and control projects for complex digital solutions from integrated edge device over cloud/business applications to UI/App solutions, from the idea until go live and maintenance phase
- Manage organizational interfaces between the project team, the customer divisions and suppliers (m/f/d) (e.g. Requirements, Infrastructure, KPI´s)
- Support the product owners (m/f/d) to create the business case, delivery milestones, KPIs
- Estimate and manage efforts and costs
- Challenge the team to cover all needed surrounding aspects (e.g. Integration, Test/Maturity, Security, Privacy)
- Stakeholder (m/f/d) communication and reporting
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- More than 7 years of practical experience in the management of digital solution projects, distributed systems and/or big automotive projects in the area of car networks, autonomous driving, fleet management or similar
- Deep experience in classical and agile project management methods
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Deep technical knowledge in distributed systems, testing, integration, operations
- High ability to integrate and drive the team to success with the strong focus on the product vision
- Digital native – very experienced in the use of modern tools and services
- Sales experience could be an advantage
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
A challenging and interesting range of activities awaits you at Liebherr in an internationally successful Group. We offer you a secure job with the social contributions of a modern organisation and pay a performance-based salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Tetzel at: [email protected].
One Passion. Many Opportunities.