Regional Sales Manager-Laboratory Science AppliancesHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 25818
- Job ID 25818
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Regional Sales Manager is an individual contributor position with overall responsibility of the sales development and management of distribution network for the relevant channels as a part of the Appliances Division team for North America.
Position consists primarily on early-market development: market-entry strategy, sales-material creation, partner-development, and overall market penetration. Individual will have confidence and drive to strongly influence the 4Ps of marketing and overall business strategy.
- Supports the sales strategy while ensuring alignment with the Division’s strategic goals.
- Identifies, develops, and coordinates effective business opportunities with all stakeholders within value chain to ensure maximum market penetration.
- Approaches existing and potential customers with a value-based selling approach to convince customers of product benefits and its unique selling proposition.
- Creates industry alliances by identifying complimentary partners and solutions to offer end-customers value and return-on-investment.
- Manages, supports and coordinates existing commercial distribution partners, buying groups and the manufacturer reps network in the region.
- Provides technical and commercial support for laboratory science refrigeration products to meet sales objectives in North America.
- Delivers sales presentations to existing and potential customers and provides sales training to business partners.
- Manage product, pricing, marketing and distribution strategy in close cooperation with senior and Product management on identifying and considering regional and local requirements for product and distribution strategy.
- Maintains frequent and timely assessments and reports on market conditions; potential and current customers and competitors; markets serviced; forecasts and sales reports.
- In coordination with regional Marketing; creates local and regional marketing plan.
- Represents Company at trade association meetings and/or industry events to promote products.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate sales forecast, market share targets and quality program in the Sales region.
- Manages and coordinates purchase orders of appliances in cooperation with sales administration.
- Supports distribution partners and factories in the product certification and approval process.
- Demonstrates integrity in dealings with people and issues.
- Demonstrates cost consciousness.
A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university in a related technical area (i.e. Engineering) or Business Administration with a strong interest in technology required. A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in the Laboratory Science or similar industry is mandatory. Established network of contacts and previous tenure working in a multinational and international environment strongly preferred.
- Selling Skills: Demonstrates strong selling skills and makes sales that meet customer needs.
- External Awareness: Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information and political factors that may impact the goals of the organization.
- Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Negotiation Skills: Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Product Knowledge: Has a good understanding of the product line and sells the product that will best meet the customer's needs.
- Relationship Building / Networking: Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Integrity: Consistently demonstrates honesty, fairness, trustworthiness.
- Communication: Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly, using appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information. Must have exceptional command of the English language, oral and written. Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience. Demonstrated ability to perform as a pragmatic and responsive ambassador of the company. Must be fluent in English. Language skills in Spanish and/or Portuguese are a plus.
- Initiative: Works independently to solve problems. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of processing tools and demonstrated ability with MS Office Suite.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.