Technicien Résident en Engins de Chantier, Abitibi QCLaval, QC | Job ID 25763
- Job ID 25763
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
Abitibi / Val D'Or, QC
This position will be working within our Earthmoving division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the construction and allied services sector. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic family orientated global business.
Reporting to our Laval branch, the work schedule is 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday with on call and overtime as needed. Technicians residing within the Abitibi / Val D'Or region are welcome to apply.
Your Skills – Heavy Equipment Technician – Resident Field
- Check, inspect, diagnose and repair material handlers, wheel loaders, excavators, dozers and other heavy construction equipment for optimized customer performance.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide efficient customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in construction or mining heavy-duty equipment preferred.
- A Journeyman Mechanics License and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total benefits package, inclusive of salary (generous field and overtime premiums are applicable), full earnings employer RRSP matching, employer paid premiums into our benefits plan, and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from your first day as a part of our team.
All new employees joining LCA as a licensed journeyman (or provincial equivalent) in field service or workshop technician positions will receive our industry leading signing bonus and be enrolled from day one in our annual loyalty bonus program.
We support your career at Liebherr with comprehensive factory based training from our international counterparts, including those in Europe and the USA. Canada is proud to have the North American training academy based out of Burlington, Ontario, and will provide a world class training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We provide you with tool and equipment allowances, modern well-equipped facilities and service trucks. As part of our Branded Clothing program, Liebherr will also provide you with clothing that can be used on the job site or casually on your own time. We are proud of our company and our employees, and are pleased to include our customer facing team as ambassadors of our brand through this program at no cost to you.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates its diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.