HV Electrician - PerthPerth | Job ID 18850
- Job ID 18850
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Due to increased growth, Liebherr-Australia are currently seeking experienced HV Electricians to be based on a customer Mine Site working on an 8/6 roster dayshift only.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, these roles will be responsible for supporting Liebherr equipment on-site including T264 (240T) electric drive mining haul trucks. We are looking to appoint responsible and proactive employees who are capable of working independently in the field.
We are looking for
- Motivated and hands on tradespeople eager to leverage the Liebherr brand and lead the way as best in class
- Excellent communicators with the ability to develop relationships and build trust within teams
- Competent tradespeople who have the ability to work competently under pressure with a high attention to detail
You must have
- An Australian Trade Qualification
- An Electrical Licence coupled with High Voltage Certification
- Experience with heavy machinery, specifically Liebherr Electric Drive Trucks
- Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge
- A commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
- A current Drivers Licence is essential
In return Liebherr-Australia provides their employees with a great range of benefits including an attractive salary package, OEM training, a supportive team and management along with the opportunity to become an integral part of a high performing OEM.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Liesl CarlseHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close 10thDecember 2019
No third parties or agencies please.