Service Technician (Build) - PerthPerth | Job ID 18817
- Job ID 18817
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr – Australia WA are looking for suitably experienced and qualified Mechanical Diesel/Mobile Plant Fitters to join the Service team. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant assembly, maintenance and commissioning services to new machines arriving in WA for our customer base. The role will require both Perth based and site assembly on various sites throughout WA, NT and SA.
- Carry out assembly of major pre-assembled components
- Operate specialised equipment and hydraulic tooling
- Carry out work on customers sites, in line with customer OHS requirements
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical specifications and manuals
- Understand and implement quality control techniques
- Able to work in groups, autonomously and at times independently
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests, commissioning and any site-specific documentation required.
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Current driver’s licence
- Able to mobilise to remote and interstate locations and work under challenging conditions
- Mobile mining equipment experience is beneficial
- High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP
- Working at Heights certificate
- Liebherr mining equipment experience advantageous
We provide in-house training on a range of machines, upskilling, corporate medical membership and discounted tooling. Trade upgrades will be considered for the right candidate. If you are attracted to the idea of working on world-class mining equipment & being part of a team that prides itself on its supportive culture, as well as looking to build a successful career in a global company then this role is suited to you.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Liesl CarlseHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close 16th December 2019.
No third parties or agencies please.