Sales & Service Coordinator Used Heavy EquipmentLaval, QC | Job ID 18788
- Job ID 18788
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That is why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within our earthmoving division to handle the Liebherr Canada inventory of all heavy equipment, attachments, and retrofits across Canada. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Laval branch, the work schedule is on an 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
Your Skills – Sales & Service Coordinator – Heavy Equipment
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and on time.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and possess exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- You track and manage all inventory activities, including orders, invoicing, shop supplies, and credits in our ERP (Baan) system, and perform physical inventory count for the division across the country as scheduled.
- You report stock availability of equipment and accessories to internal stakeholders, including up to date pricing lists, and work order status.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, attachments, and retrofits of heavy equipment, you possess a minimum of three years’ experience in inventory management for construction or mining heavy-duty equipment preferred.
- You have a College Diploma (DEC) in administration, accounting or equivalent, are fully bilingual (English/French) a can deliver advanced Excel reporting.
We offer a highly competitive total pay and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, to full earnings employer RRSP matching, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.