Refrigeration EngineerBiggleswade | Job ID 18719
- Job ID 18719
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Refrigeration department based in Biggleswade for a Refrigeration Engineer. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr – Great Britain’s Refrigeration Division by acting as a technical resource, providing support, training and escalation resolution on service issues for Liebherr-Great Britain, it’s partners, consumers and customer service team members. Ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, Leadership in People and Teamwork.
- Liaise with technical personnel at LHG and sales, collating and communicating technical information to all relevant parties on UK product range, taking into consideration audience and tailoring the communication accordingly.
- Assist the Senior Refrigeration Engineer to develop, co-ordinate and deliver technical and classroom training programmes in accordance with the needs of the business, ensuring required level of technical competence achieved (both Engineers and non-technical staff).
- Act as technical support (including parts identification) to all relevant parties including engineers and internal customers/colleagues. Resolving service escalation issues and attending site where required.
- Investigate multi-visit/escalated situations – decision making taking consideration of customer impact/cost/time/quality and goodwill policy
- Identify and report serial faults and work with quality department/Senior Refrigeration Engineer and Customer Service Manager for resolution. Undertaking specified modifications where required and instructed
- Co-ordinate and categorise all incoming returns in accordance with agreed process ensuring appropriate category/grading is allocated.
- Inspect and report on faulty / returned appliances (service returns and transport damages) on regular (daily / weekly) basis as agreed with Customer Service Manager and Senior Refrigeration Engineer.
- Instruct in Company health and safety requirement relating to service and repair of appliances.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Able to demonstrate previous experience within an engineering role.
- Experience in appliance repairs.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, a secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development.