Inventory Planner - HEX (Hydraulic Excavators)Gillette, WY | Job ID 18612
- Job ID 18612
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
It is the responsibility of this position for the overall long range inventory planning functions for HEX, dozer and OHT, including forecasting parts 1-2 years in advance, and adjusting on a rolling one month basis. Considerations for long term forecasting based on: inventory turn-over per past historical usage/data, customer planned component change outs, customer parts based on SMU hours, projected component life, TI/SI updates and component rebuild parts/BOMS.
- Plans and forecasts for future inventory levels based on sales forecast, current inventory levels, inventory data analysis, TI/SI updates, component hours and SMU hours.
- Analyze inventory records and forecast component change outs in conjunction with current SMU hours.
- Coordinate forecasted parts in conjunction with mine planning department.
- Assist with inventory cycle counts, as needed.
- Forecast & coordinate rebuild component parts requirements in conjunction with rebuild shop.
- Maintain inventory records, conduct statistical and financial analysis and recommend component inventory levels.
- Maintain inventory forecasting model in LISA II.
- Maintain safe work environment.
- Maintain current component hours.
- Customer service focused
- Knowledge of inventory software-Baan, LISA II, Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, internet software and spreadsheet software or the ability to quickly learn
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Ability to read and understand parts manual.
- Ability to provide accurate work.
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
- Ability to interact well with others
- High School graduate or GED and 2 years or more experience in Inventory Forecasting or warehousing/inventory experience, with the ability to learn forecasting in a short period of time.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification
- Ability to maintain a valid driver license
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days. Applications are only accepted via the online-portal.www.liebherr.com