Repair TechnicianSaline, MI | Job ID 18468
- Job ID 18468
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Production
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Repair components in accordance with applicable engineering data, and/or other approved data
- Complete repair work within the requested timeframe as provided by the supervisor.
- Maintain shop supply discipline by insuring available resources are conserved and used efficiently.
- Ensure that a proper level of consumables are maintained to prevent a work stoppage.
- Ensure tooling and test equipment within the work area are in good workin gorder and proprerly maintained.
- Coordinate with the supervisor regarding any tool and equiment requirement.
- Work with the supervisor on process improvement initativies that will smooth flow, increase productivity, and reduce shop flow days.
- Ensure that all work is compliant with Liebherr- Aerospace and customer requirements.
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate and communicate across various teams.
- Basic math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to respond to general inquiries or complaints
- Ability to follow FAA standards and guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and work in potential stressful situations
- High school diploma or GED with 1-3 years of experience in aviation maintenance; or equivalent combination of education and experience. License/certification in Airframe/Power Plant is preferred.
- An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international organization. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. Flex time start, tuition assistance, major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.