IT Help Desk SupportBurlington, ON | Job ID 18416
- Job ID 18416
- Division Liebherr International
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Information technology
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working with all divisions within Liebherr Canada to setup, diagnose, support and maintain IT equipment across Canada. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Burlington branch, the work schedule is Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Your Skills – IT Help Desk Support
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- Promote and champion best practices, security policies and procedures.
- Setup new desktops/laptops; perform diagnosis on equipment issues and execute fixes to ensure that they are operating correctly.
- Extensive application support experience with MS Office and Windows OS support
- Provide computer orientation for new hires to the organization.
- Maintain the inventory of installed software, hardware and components on the IT Asset Management system.
- Serve as a liaison between staff and the IT department to resolve issues and ensure proper documentation and closing of Help Desk Tickets.
- You have knowledge ofNetworking Principles, Windows Active Directory Management and Domains, and Windows Remote Desktop Services.
- Diploma in IT Support or related field with1-2 years of work experience.
- Excellent English communication skills and French as an asset.
- With your A+ certification and ITIL as an asset, you have a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrollment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs to full earnings employer RRSP matching, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today atwww.liebherr.ca/careerand join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.