Sales Administration Specialist- Mobile CranesNewport News, VA | Job ID 18354
- Job ID 18354
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Coordinates the buying of inventory from LWE/ Third Parties and the sale of inventory through Direct Sales as well as assists in tracking and reporting on inventory.
- Communicates the status of orders to customers
- Files UCC’s for machine sales & rentals.
- Performs title work for used cranes.
- Maintains customer lists.
- Maintains item data in Baan.
- Answers Customer and Factory inquiries.
- Creates and maintains machine files.
- Maintains electronic sales files.
- Sends contracts to customers and the associated territory manager(s).
- Provides back up and support to other Sales Administration Department positions as required.
- Assists in training the Sales Control staff.
A combination of education and experience equivalent to a High School Diploma, and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Job Skills: Applies the required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA) in the performance of essential job duties:
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff inside and outside the Company.
- Proficient in PC based word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to create and foster a team environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail, including accuracy with numbers.
- Quality of Work: Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work. Takes steps to correct mistakes, and uses feedback to improve overall performance.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible.