Service Technician, Earthmoving & Material Handling - PerthPerth | Job ID 18215
- Job ID 18215
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Earthmoving is seeking a professional and driven Service Technician to be based at our Perth Branch located in Redcliffe. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for the provision of safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Earthmoving Division’s customer base in both the field and workshop.
- Fabrication and new machine builds as required
- Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical diagnosis
- Major and minor services
- Maintenance and component replacements
- Various Component rebuilding to a set standard
- Trade qualifications as a Light Vehicle or Heavy Transport Mechanic (Mechanical Technologies)
- Flexibility to work over-time and assist with Field Service as required
- Experience working on Earthmoving, Construction and Material Handling machinery advantageous
- Ability to fault find and rectify hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues
- A current driver’s licence
- MR license and Air conditioning ticket advantageous
- Highly customer service focused
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace
Liebherr-Australia will provide specialised, and local in house training as required on our range of Liebherr equipment.
Excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation and interstate travel and OEM training opportunities is on offer to the successful applicant.
If you believe that this role is for you submit your application via MySuccess.
Rachel DavidsenSenior HR Advisor
Applications Close COB 20th December 2019
Liebherr-Australia employees are to notify their direct responsible manager of thier applicaiton.