Workshop Technician - PerthPerth | Job ID 17381
- Job ID 17381
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking a professional and experienced Workshop Technician. The role is based at our Redcliffe branch reporting to the Workshop Supervisor. The Workshop Technician is responsible for the provision of; safe, efficient and compliant diagnostic, maintenance and component replacements services to the Division’s customer base.
- Provide diagnostic, maintenance and component replacement services
- Diagnose faults, repair, maintain and overhaul mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic components
- Diagnose and rectify minor electrical faults
- Repair damaged/faulty parts by machining and welding or fabricating new parts
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of the Product Support process
- Maintain effective relationships with customers
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any customer specific documentation required
- Assist with mentoring and coaching Workshop Apprentices.
- Relevant trade qualifications in mobile plant, mechanical, engineering, electronics and or automotive electrical.
- Experience working on large excavator / haul trucks and Liebherr mining equipment highly regarded.
- Flexibility to work over-time, on-call and assist with Field works as required.
- Current driver’s licence. A heavy vehicle licence would be an advantage.
- Current High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP.
- Working at Heights certificate.
- Highly customer service focused.
- Able to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace.
To submit your application for this role, please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Applications close Friday 15th November 2019
No third parties or agencies please.