Yard Worker - Tower CranesSydney | Job ID 17102
- Job ID 17102
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Tower Crane and Construction Hoist Division of Liebherr-Australia is currently seeking an experienced Workshop / Yard Worker. The role is based at our Unanderra branch located near Wollongong, will generally be based on-site, and may require occasional travel to attend construction sites across the Sydney metropolitan area.
This is varied hands on role that is responsible for the maintenance of the workshop, preparation of tools, materials, Tower cranes and hoists for delivery and installation on construction sites and would suit someone who has previous experience in a similar role or someone who is keen to get involved in the hands-on aspects of working with tower cranes and hoists.
- Maintenance of the workshop including organizing and preparation of crane parts for delivery & installation.
- Assist technicians with performing repairs and maintenance of tower cranes and construction hoists in the workshop to the expectations and standards of Liebherr and our customers.
- Assist and work alongside with rigging crews in preparing for the assembly and disassembly of the machinery.
- Operate workshop equipment including mobile lifting equipment.
- Undertake training as required to gain new skills.
- Current driver’s license.
- Forklift License
- Dogging , Intermediate Rigging
- Tower / mobile Crane Ticket and Rigid truck license desirable
- Flexibility to work over-time and assist with field works as required.
- High customer service focus and ability to work in a team
- Commitment to maintain, and adhere to safety guidelines in the workplace.
An attractive wage package in accordance with the NSW construction industry enterprise collective agreement (NSW CFMEU ECA) CW3. Excellent employee benefits including world-class OEM training and more is on offer to the successful applicant. If you believe that this role is for you please submit your application via the link below Please submit your application via MySuccess. If you have any questions please contact: Rachel Davidsen[email protected]Applications Close 27th September 2019