Area Service Manager (w/m)Nussbaumen | Job ID 15755
- Job ID 15755
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Export AG
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry sofort oder nach Vereinbarung
- Technical Support to dealers/partners in our HUB2 region for new and used tower cranes.
- Hands-on-support for our dealers and partners in troubleshooting, problems rectification and supervision of repairs/modifications.
- Evaluation of used cranes condition prior to purchase.
- Support training at the premises of our dealers/partners, i.e. for safe climbing of tower cranes, according to divisional guidelines and safety regulations.
- Coordinating of field activities.
- Degree from a Technical High School (mechanical engineering, electrics or mechatronics).
- Good knowledge in English language, additional knowledge in other languages is desirable.
- At least 5 years experience with Tower Cranes (preferably with Liebherr), ideally also legacy knowledge of older Liebherr-cranes.
- Good knowledge in electrical/mechanical matters, i.e. PLCsystems, control units, mechanics & hydraulics.
- Good experience in repairing/maintaining cranes (electronics, drives, software, etc.).
- Good knowledge in MSOffice
- Willingness for international traveling (above 50%) in different cultures and readiness for teamwork.
- Professional appearance and respectful dealing with dealers/partners and end users of our cranes and having ability to face and stand critical situations.
Working for LIEBHERR you will have the opportunity to perform independently as well as varied and interesting challenges for a successful international company. Secure and progressive work environment and social benefit.