Workshop Technician - SydneySydney | Job ID 15676
- Job ID 15676
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Mobile Crane Division currently has a vacancy for an experienced, skilled and motivated Mobile Crane Technician to be based at our Erskine Park, Sydney Facility. This is a Workshop Service Technician role, which reports to the National Service Manager and is supervised by our Workshop Manager.
- Carry out routine service, maintenance and repairs on all Liebherr mobile and crawler cranes
- Carry out concise and methodical diagnostic’s & troubleshooting of hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Conduct examinations of components using specialist tools and equipment
- Complete detailed service reporting and manufacturers documentation
- Be prepared to work in the field if customer demand requires
- Maintain the professional profile and high standards of the company
- Be willing to learn and engage with the Liebherr Mobile Crane product, including travel for training in Australia and Germany.
- A trade qualification in a relevant field
- Experience with mobile cranes
- A good knowledge of electronic, hydraulic and mechanical systems, theory and practical.
- Possess a strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers, supervisors and colleagues
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Willingness to work overtime/on call when required
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas when required
Experience with the CAN Bus and Liebherr equipment will be highly regarded.
Salary range from AU$70,000 to AU$75,000 plus excellent employee benefits including 10% superannuation is on offer to the successful applicant.
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please submit via link below;
Applications Close COB Friday 14th June 2019
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES