Mechanical Fitter - PerthPerth | Job ID 15536
- Job ID 15536
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr WA are looking for suitably experienced and qualified Mechanical Fitters to join the Service team at our Perth, Redcliffe branch.
- Maintain Liebherr Mining Equipment to an industry leading standard.
- Mechanical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all machines (Electrical and Hydraulic fault finding also required).
- Carry out all required major and minor services to machines as directed.
- Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities.
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any site specific documentation required.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships when in the field.
- Trade Qualified – Heavy Plant Trade (Cert III Engineering - Diesel)
- Exceptional safety standard
- Able to work remotely and shift work
- Previous experience in a similar role working with heavy machinery
- Motivation and excellent communication skills
- Highly customer service focused
- A current driver's license
- Liebherr-Australia provides its employees with a great range of benefits:
- Competitive industry salary, commensurate with experience, plus 10% superannuation
- A wide range of excellent career opportunities
- Various discounts with a number of business partners- including discounted airfares
- Exposure to a variety of mine sites and inductions
- Great training opportunities- including renewing of certifications and upskilling if required
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Discounted tooling and provision of tooling insurance for all Service team members
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.Liesl CarlseHuman Resources Advisor
Applications close COB Friday 7th June 2019
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE