Service Manager - PerthPerth | Job ID 15341
- Job ID 15341
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
To continue to provide the best service to our customers in conjunction with a minor reorganisation emphasising Customer Support Management, Liebherr Mining is seeking a driven, professional, technically sound Service Manager to lead our Field Service, Fabrication Workshop and Projects teams at the Perth, Redcliffe site.
Reporting to and working closely with the Regional Manager, you will lead and manage an experienced team servicing our customers throughout Western Australia. This dynamic role is suited for someone with extensive experience in the industry who is both motivated and customer focussed.
- Manage Field Service, Fabrication, Workshop and Project teams
- Maintain and develop long-standing professional relationships with new and existing customers
- Provide professional and timely service to customers
- Pursue new and existing service sales opportunities
- Manage financial responsibilities for the Service department
- Maintain profit and loss responsibility for all Workshop/Field service activities
- Coaching and development of all Service Team members
- Sound technical knowledge of Liebherr’s Mining products
- Shows capability in creating a sense of partnership and forging strong relationships
- Previous management or team leadership experience
- Financial planning and analysis capability
- Ability to manage departmental P&L’s, quotes, WIP & invoicing; and to identify areas for improvement or additional business opportunity
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Hold a current driver’s license
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications will be negotiated.
To submit your application for this diverse and challenging role, please submit via the link below:
Liesl CarlseHR Advisor
Applications close 10th May 2019
No third parties or agencies please