Supply Coordinator - AdelaideAdelaide | Job ID 15297
- Job ID 15297
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia is seeking a motivated and experienced Supply Coordinator to be based at our Para Hills West Head Office, reporting to the Manager, Inventory Systems & Supply.
You will ensure the Liebherr Australia Mining branches have the appropriate level and type of inventory required to provide customers with the utmost level of support, while maximizing return on investment. You will be process driven, analytical, have a keen eye for detail with strong communication skills, high quality standards and understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Provision of effective and timely parts; purchasing, supply and returns.
- Effective management of system inputs relating to supply; including date management, order discrepancies (price, quantity and quality).
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with OEM and non-OEM suppliers, and associated stakeholders.
- Provision of effective analysis on inventory management, including having consideration of impact on Warehouse & Logistics personnel and assets.
- Support organizational processes related to supplier identification, selection and quality assurance.
- Support the Manager, Inventory Systems and Supply in the provision of monthly and ad hoc reports.
- Proactively drive continuous improvement initiatives, which deliver, on Right part, Right location, Right time, Right Location.
- Being a flexible team player and assisting the Parts Supply Chain & Logistics teams with other general administrative tasks as required.
The key for success in this role will be previous experience within the parts supply chain. A Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent, exposure to BaaN IV desirable, with sound understanding of MRP principles essential.
Please submit your application for this role via the link below
Any enquiries please direct to:
Margy Bayer – Human Resources Advisor
Applications close Monday 29th April 2019
No third parties or agencies please.